Join the National Association of Social Workers- Delaware Chapter for our 2019 Social Work Month Symposium as we explore Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and honor our 2019 Chapter Award Winners!
There will be opportunities to network with your social work colleagues, celebrate Social Work Month 2019, and learn valuable skills that can be used daily.
In addition to earning 3 CEU's for this event, lunch will be also provided!
- Participants will gain knowledge of overview of experiential activities in therapy
- Participants will gain understanding of how experience is directly related to progress in treatment
- Participants will learn how key theoretical orientations are a part of equine assisted psychotherapy (5 primary theories)
- definitions of types of equine work and who can provide
- Participants will have increased understanding of how horses are a benefit to therapy
- Equine activity time to observe and/or participate to increase understanding of equine therapy, allowing clients to find their own solutions and using metaphors in session.
***3 CE Hours of credit and lunch will be awarded to attendees***
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Lavay Glynn (Continuing Education Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!Register Now